Thursday, October 22, 2009

Does Invisible Fence work inside of your home?

Yes, we can provide indoor units (Shields) to keep your dog or cat secluded from designated places or furniture in your home. The Shield works similar to the way the wire works in your yard. The Shield provides a circular signal of one to five feet. The Shield works in conjunction with the same Invisible Fence Digital Collar. The collar produces a correction (shock) to the pet that crosses in to the signal field. The Shield is most commonly used to protect countertops, couches, kitchen tables, front doors and staircases. I have 2 Shields in my own home. One prevents my cat (Moe) from licking our kitchen faucet. The second shield is utilized to keep my dog (Petey)from ransacking the cat litter and cat food. This product is guaranteed with the training that we provide.

Contact me with further questions at (800) 329-DOGS(3647)or at my web site: www.InvisibleFenceofCentralFlorida.com

No comments:

Post a Comment